Foot tattoo

Me Tamara getting my right foot tattooed on August3rd 2009. This is my first tattoo, and yes it did hurt bad for me to get. And yes the tattoo is done in a house its done in a friends house, I know the guy who is doing my tattoo though a friend, and hes been tattooing for a long time, and everything was clean and everything came out of packaging and everything was brand new. It did hurt for me to get the tattoo, but I would do it again and I am because my body reacted bad to the A&D ointment I used. So my tattoo is now kind of grayish black instead of dark black. Also while getting the tattoo again I will be getting my other foot done. When ever you get a tattoo make sure you know the tattoo artist is a good tattoo artist. And make sure everything is clean. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE OR HAVE YOUR PARENTS PERMISSION Thanks for watching Peace and Love!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4fYabzrD48&hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive